Family Basket with VT Maple Syrup
Click image to enlarge
This big basket includes a lot of everything. There are several days of breakfast as well as plenty of treats and Vermont Maple Syrup. You’ll be pleasantly surprised that this gift basket isn’t heavy on packaging and light on the product. There are more than enough treats for an entire family to enjoy.
All the items in this maple gift basket are made in Vermont.
- 1 Quart Vermont Maple Syrup-choice of syrup grade
- 1 lb. Vermont Pancake Mix – choice Buttermilk or Blueberry.
- 1/2 lb. Maple Candy-choice light, mixed or dark
- 1/2 lb. Maple Cream-choice light or dark
- 8 oz. Honey Bear
- 8 oz. Vermont Farmgirl’s Cocoa
- 2 oz Sampler, Brown & Jenkins Coffee
- 10.5 oz. Summer in Vermont-Strawberry, Blueberry or Raspberry
- 8 oz Reginald’s Original Road Peanut Butter-Creamy or Chunky
Add a 4 oz chunk of Boston Post Dairy cheese.
- Cheddar – Aged 12 months, this cheddar is produced from cows milk. Its medium sharp flavor leaves behind a beautiful tang on the taste buds.
- Gisele – This blend of pasteurized cow and goat’s milk is aged for a minimum of 3 months. This semi-hard cheese is finished with a spiced apple cider wash. Another cheese that melts well. You can’t go wrong with a cheese that was named after Mom.
Baskets may vary.